Alliance Dragon - Serveur Nightmare x30
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

NEW MEMBER COMPLAIN ABOUT ALLIANCE/CLAN

+3
Tagada
PetitCoeur
VOoZ
7 participants

NEW MEMBER COMPLAIN ABOUT ALLIANCE/CLAN Empty NEW MEMBER COMPLAIN ABOUT ALLIANCE/CLAN

Message par VOoZ Sam 5 Juil 2008 - 9:47

k first to meet each other i`m emanuel from romania aka VOoZ aka EXraptor aka Frenzyman and a lot of secondary chars.I`m too a clan leader of a clan lvl 5.I played here 3 years ago and i rejoined sv 2 month ago.I played on many sv this 2 years with all characters.Now to start the complains....
Complains
1)The drop from Rb(golky or each other rb... horn is drop) should go to clan leaders for example this week the drop from golky goes to axurit next bloodmoon next to sangdragon we are clan/ally we need to trust each other and work toghether.
2)Do you know what l2 is or what/who rullz this game?The clan/ally who has wars or makes pvp a lot ... in this game if u don`t know how to pvp ... you`re farmer when you`ll have best s (dynasty)+sub maybe +16 all you`ll ask u why that guy beat u at pvp or in colli(he knows how to pvp) so at pvp 50% it`s skill 50% items look at dvp on official sv teon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nhg0ywOwG8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB50Gr9N6Uw
Those who killed u at rb in varka they are right this is the game best player wins 1 rb and 5 clans put your question who it`s gonna kill the rb?
4)i know some tricks how to kill aq in one party .. but with no players i can`t help
5)if we don`t go to rb you all will stay with homu for one more year and you`ll say that you don`t have items to pvp i dressed 10chars one of them in best b grade some of them in best a grade in 2-3weeks i spent 40-50kkk in this time just because i go to raid and dressed my friends .The idea is to have a secondary char lower lvl because from what i saw we can`t go to rb bigger then 75 because they are not on

THAT IS IT FOR TODAY JUST FOR TODAY
VOoZ
VOoZ
Membre

Personnages
1: ...|...
2: ExRaptor - TH/Warlord
3: xxjawsxx - PP

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

NEW MEMBER COMPLAIN ABOUT ALLIANCE/CLAN Empty Re: NEW MEMBER COMPLAIN ABOUT ALLIANCE/CLAN

Message par PetitCoeur Sam 5 Juil 2008 - 11:17

nice post , I need to know tricks for QA Smile
for drop on RB in BM is Random rules
i have some low lvl support chars , PP lvl70+ and Bishop lvl62 to kill low lvl RB who drop A grade items Smile
we will work together vooz :p
PetitCoeur
PetitCoeur
Membre

Personnages
1: BlackDream es/ol
2: ChuckMaurice Ty/De- Farmer life
3: Wendji PP/SWS Noble- Best Bot Ever

http://valardragons.freeforums.org

NEW MEMBER COMPLAIN ABOUT ALLIANCE/CLAN Empty Re: NEW MEMBER COMPLAIN ABOUT ALLIANCE/CLAN

Message par VOoZ Sam 5 Juil 2008 - 11:45

random rulls are not fair it`s luck your clan leader u must dress them all you know that you need a strong clan so if u have many players with sub but they are not on ...if you use random party they all beacome farmers ....who will come to rb who will listen to you if u don`t hlp them and they will base on luck not on you understand
This isn`t a luck game this is a clan a clan means that have to hlp each other with almost everything.I don`t wanna play at roullete i lost a lot of money and time.You must decide who will be dressed/sub first they will know that on that day they will have sub .i have two chars subed and with one i don`t play much it`s better to sub a active player then your own chars that is not online we need hlp at rb and at war i don`t need duals or trials.if you have a clan random rullz are not fair because i don`t play with a stranger in party that i met him making lvl and killing mobs and i choose random party.You will not get far with this.
Another question : is it fair that a player who goes to golky 1 year at every respawn and comes another player for the first time and gets the horn .... I think that player will live sv that`s what i do
VOoZ
VOoZ
Membre

Personnages

Message par Tagada Sam 5 Juil 2008 - 17:44

PetitCoeur a écrit:nice post , I need to know tricks for QA Smile
for drop on RB in BM is Random rules
i have some low lvl support chars , PP lvl70+ and Bishop lvl62 to kill low lvl RB who drop A grade items Smile
we will work together vooz :p

Vooz is not BM.
Tagada
Tagada
Membre

Personnages
1: Chamallow SPS/EE 8x - noble
2: Berlingot BP/WK - 8x - noble
3: iLoveCandy Futur BP/Pal 78

Message par VOoZ Sam 5 Juil 2008 - 19:05

BTW Tagada(Arwenn) you stole my nick name (Arwenn) that was my main nickname on almost all servers so pls delete character Smile)))xaxaxaxa just joking (it realy is my main nick name)
VOoZ
VOoZ
Membre

Personnages

Message par Tagada Sam 5 Juil 2008 - 19:08

VOoZ a écrit:BTW Tagada(Arwenn) you stole my nick name (Arwenn) that was my main nickname on almost all servers so pls delete character Smile)))xaxaxaxa just joking (it realy is my main nick name)

Looool :p i have this char looooong time ago Razz
Tagada
Tagada
Membre

Personnages
1: Chamallow SPS/EE 8x - noble
2: Berlingot BP/WK - 8x - noble
3: iLoveCandy Futur BP/Pal 78

Message par GaoQuingshan Dim 6 Juil 2008 - 9:51

You are right, we need to learn pvp but usualy i dont like pvp because
i'm like that in real life too! i hate to fight ^^ make peace not war :p
GaoQuingshan
GaoQuingshan
Membre

Personnages
1:
2:
3:

http://cemicemi.deviantart.com/

Message par Arienrod Dim 6 Juil 2008 - 18:11

hi and welcome vooz

read it: https://sangdragon.easyforumpro.com/generale-f1/charte-alliance-t1667.htm

this is the ally rules: we dont like random drop cause our strategy is to reinforce active and trustable players

we ar ein line with that you have in mind What a Face
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages
1: Arienrod SPS/EE ~ Noble
2: Taeslin AW/SE
3: Ethiriel ES/SWS

https://sangdragon.easyforumpro.com

Message par VOoZ Lun 7 Juil 2008 - 11:23

Arienrod a écrit:hi and welcome vooz

read it: https://sangdragon.easyforumpro.com/generale-f1/charte-alliance-t1667.htm

this is the ally rules: we dont like random drop cause our strategy is to reinforce active and trustable players

we ar ein line with that you have in mind What a Face

Yes but the rules don`t apply at horn who is an rb drop (you can sell it, trade it or even distroy it xaxaxa) you consider it a quest item. That`s not quest item it`s like a spellbook that you have to learn to obtain new skills right?The quest is taken by any player who has 76 lvl (just to drop the horn).It`s like going at baium you have to make quest to go or antharas but that doesn`t mean that i can`t summon somebody in the room who doesn`t made the quest. Horn can be trade it to player who doesn`t have lvl 76 right ?
SO WHAT IS IT QUEST ITEM OR DROP?

PS:And btw Drake put quest to drop the horn to lvl 76+ because all sv comes at golky with dual/tri/quad all the chars he has you would see al sv there even the lvl 40 at golky
VOoZ
VOoZ
Membre

Personnages

Message par Arienrod Lun 7 Juil 2008 - 13:11

I clarify for golky. Golky drops:
a) horn as quest item (totally random), and/or
b) horn as tradable items (for party which give more damages to golky), but with a very low chance of sucess

now the fact: golky is overfarmed and it generally not possible that our ally kill all opposite players and hunt golky alone

so:

for a): horn a is quest item untradable, thus it is necessary that each player which would like to otbtain horn be present and try and try and try ... better to go in mass and to inform other allymates in ally chanel. We have sucess with this way, and we had a lot of horn; for example yesterday evening we had a new sub char Smile

for b): in the sense of that it is necessary to be in big ally party for killling golky, it is like a golky drop. this means drop ally system. We had sucess with it and we given 2 horns to ancient and good players of the ally.

Now, the main question: what ally can do for helping players ??:
1) we have a special golky account. this means a specific account in which lvl 56+ summoner are placed at each golky respawn. this permits to check presence of golky in 2 minutes and to go to golky quickly.
2) use ally chanel for requesting help, and for helping other
3) specific golky night event are/may be scheduled for rushing on golkys.
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages
1: Arienrod SPS/EE ~ Noble
2: Taeslin AW/SE
3: Ethiriel ES/SWS

https://sangdragon.easyforumpro.com

Message par Ori Lun 7 Juil 2008 - 18:42

Hi Vooz good you be on team, and like u point out we should be more a team and group ... anything, 3rd class quest, RB, gear, this doesn't mean u should constanly freeride on back off others.

So let me hear some offers and I try be present Very Happy

(Btw on golkonda questitem , how more we get subbedchars, how lesser ppl can actually help kill golkonda.)

By coming stronger as clan/ally we eventually have to act like it as well and start getting our mark on "Nightmare".

Ori
Membre

Personnages
1: Orilady SS/PS 78 nightmare
2: OriReborn BD 78 nightmare
3: OriCrafter WS 66 nightmare

Message par lorelay Mer 9 Juil 2008 - 14:46

Coucou Em Wink . nice to have u here Very Happy

Imi place atitudinea ta. sper sa functioneze. What a Face
lorelay
lorelay
Membre

Personnages
1: lorelay Gl/PP - nobless
2: AngeOuDemon SH/BD - nobless
3: COCOSATA sps/ee

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé