Alliance Dragon - Serveur Nightmare x30
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Lvl'ing up academy bots - few questions - what is faster

3 participants

Lvl'ing up academy bots - few questions - what is faster Empty Lvl'ing up academy bots - few questions - what is faster

Message par FamFaramfam Jeu 4 Sep 2008 - 9:42

Hi All;
In general - I have my main char - Destro - and I'm going to lvl up academy bots.
Few questions:
1) does it take the same time to lvl up te academy bots one by one (I take one bot, go and lvl it up, then take next bot and lvl the next bot up), or it is muuuch much faster if I put 3 academy bots in the corner and lvl them up simultanesly?
2) just read on the forum that having few account active at once is forbidden Wink, so - is it OK if I take just one bot - leave it in a corner and lvl the bot up?
FamFaramfam
FamFaramfam
Membre

Personnages
1: FamFaramfam - Destro/OL
2: IDanceForU - BD (working on it)
3: FamJebaNutki - SPS/EE (working on it)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lvl'ing up academy bots - few questions - what is faster Empty Re: Lvl'ing up academy bots - few questions - what is faster

Message par Arienrod Jeu 4 Sep 2008 - 9:46

it is true that is forbidden to have more than dual box (trial and more are not permitted and u risk a ban...)

for your mission, you could obtain the help of flam and fabius (pm them and wake up them ^^)
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages
1: Arienrod SPS/EE ~ Noble
2: Taeslin AW/SE
3: Ethiriel ES/SWS

https://sangdragon.easyforumpro.com

Lvl'ing up academy bots - few questions - what is faster Empty little secret

Message par CloudOfNibelheim Mar 24 Fév 2009 - 13:44

When you recruit academy second chars, make them warriors, give them full buffs and a pair of dual tal/dle, or demon splinter, with sss.
Ok, they will have accuracy penalty but using duals they will give 2 hits each time (double % to hit) and they will be able to oneshot most of monsters.
With good buffs you can level up to lv 40 a char in about 20 minutes Smile

Solution 1 (20-25 mins)

Start at level 1 using no grade heavy sets in "gludin village", in the south/east exit (start from bears than go forward to spiders).
Once at level 20 (3 minutes max) go back to village and learn your first class and "only" weapon and armor mastery skills.
Now move to cruma tower and level up from 20 to 33 (10 mins).
Remember to use both healing and lesser healing pots to heal you while fighting.
Move now to Schuttgart town and learn again your masteries, then rebuff and visit "den of evil" in Schuttgart territory, till level 40.
in about 20 minutes of gameplay you'll have a level 40 recruit:P

Solution 2 (15-20 mins)

Start at level 1 using no grade heavy sets in "gludin village", in the south/east exit (start from bears than go forward to spiders).
Once at level 20 (3 minutes) go back to village and learn your first class and "only" weapon and armor mastery skills.
Now move to cruma tower and level up from 20 to 30 (7-8 mins).
Remember to use both healing and lesser healing pots to heal you while fighting.
Now move to south gludin territory and find Ragraman RB:
http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/25169/ragraman.html
Don't be scared!
If you're full buffed with D grade armor set (maybe oath heavy) and your dual tb/dle with healing pots ready, you'll make it alone!
Result? >> Level 38-40
If you need some last levels visit Schuttgart territory >> Den of Evil Smile
CloudOfNibelheim
CloudOfNibelheim
Membre

Personnages
1: guess?
2:
3:

Lvl'ing up academy bots - few questions - what is faster Empty Re: Lvl'ing up academy bots - few questions - what is faster

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé