Alliance Dragon - Serveur Nightmare x30
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Oblique c'est moi

+5
Arienrod
FamFaramfam
Fidji
Tagada
Oblique
9 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Oblique c'est moi Empty Oblique c'est moi

Message par Oblique Lun 8 Sep 2008 - 17:56

Salut/Hello ! Je suis l'utilisateur de et d'autre charactere sur NM serveur. Permette moi de continue mon presentation en Englais, parce que je ne suis pas fort parle Francais ! ;D

I'm the user of Oblique and other chars on Nm server from DN and your clan/ally mate Arienrod invited me to have a presentation here with the purpose to develope a future colaboration on server ingame.

About me: I am romanian, 39 y.o., male, married, and I play on NM since C3 times, I started somewhere in 2006 march or april. I started with a SK, crafter, PP (to sell buff for adena but never had enough patience to stay in town for 2-3 hours) and a small ES (wanted to make a SpS but I bought the wrong quest items and I didn't had adena to buy new ones).

About my clan: I forgot the name of my first clan where I joined that was lead by a char name VandCamion (PP), a small international clan. After that moment, I joined along with some real life friends a clan named GodsOfWar lead by Camitzescu(actually playing May1a leader of EvilBunnies), voted on a conference as clan leader. Some of ex-clan mates from GodsOfWar: Camitzescu, Sandange, AlexProphet, SirAlex, Oblique, Mausica, Bebelusa, BigDog, Boricz, Aquamarine, Ghunkndaar, RedSilence. Were a memorable times with Lilith and Golkonda run almost every hour, exping in Hot springs with bugged final fortress on SK and in LoA with trains. GodsOfWar ended when leader decided to leave and join TheHeroes bcz she wanted to get a stronger party to make subclass with last hit on Golkonda. When the clan died, I took 3-4 members from it and started a new one named DarkInvaders, together with Boricz, Tatuca, Sandange, RedSilence and few others. I recruited first only romanians, players that were found in Dion and Hunters Village area, with levels from 40 to 60, then I started to recruit anyone who could speak and understand ENG. I've build up the clan with them, farming, spoiling, crafting, going to sieges. Clan growth and at the end of C3 era was pretty active and well populated. We joined a brasilian ally because of some old friends from BR (ex-members of Paito clan) I had there (Levannah, Katharhina, MorphOrc), stayed with them few months but ally disolved after a failure on Giran siege and some missunderstanding between brasilian clans. After that I've made an alliance named United with FallenLegion lead by Mordyn and a little later some ex-Sheva members under the crest of ForsakenSouls lead by ShadowBane came with us. At the fall of DN on the end of 2006 we had also Dacii and SoulGuardians inside United with DarkInvaders and ForsakenSouls. Server was shutdown, I moved to L2max, played there with 2 chars for 2-3 months, made nobless and returned on NM. Some of old members moved to L2dex in downtime and didn't turned back on NM and I started to rebuild the clan and ally. We did a decent job, subbed all members we had in time and at the moment all old active members have each one 2-3-4 subbed chars with nobless.

My chars: Oblique (sk/ps), DiCaprio (old ty/de), Minitehnicus (crafter), Vamplady (doomcryer with quest horn/undecided subclass since many months Very Happy), xHeraklesx (wl/pp), DyabloR (necro/ee), TrageInCurCuArcu (main TH and mutant bugged pr/wl), BlackJudge (Bd lvl 79 - atm bot, future mutant undecided), DrDoolitle (PP lvl 79 - buff bot), Hoatza (small spoiler).

About game: To be honest, I am a little tired to be ally leader and clan leader and after so many years of playing I think is normal. I can say I have ingame almost everything I wanted altough I don't need them all to play a relaxed game or go fishing. I gave some items, horns, coins to my clan/ally members because I wanted them to be happy and play with joy. I don't scamm and I dislike scammers and also my members have the same attitude. I'm not interested in S grd items bcz I have them, I'm not interested in raid boss jewels bcz I have them Very Happy. I don't ask for items/adena/raid boss drop and I don't keep raid boss drop bcz I don't need it. Happens that sometimes I say who will get the drop from party members that participated only to reward active member or to help a guy to evoluate. We had Oren castle for 2 weeks, with the support of EvilBunnies, and from the castle manor I gave 25 BOGs, 10 EWA, 5 EWB and some other stuff to ally/clan members. I take hard decision to recruit new members and I was quick on dismiss players that show disrespectfull chat or attitude towards clan/ally members. All my clan members are adults and we know to take the game as it is or to make jokes about some unhappy issues like:omg I dropped my Baium ring +5 and the guy who took it blocked my chat.

About the future: If your ally need cooperation with our small team, I am open to any questions or suggestions. I only want to be a normal player and I try to find new funny moments ingame.

All the best !

Forum DI : http://united-ally.prv.pl/

Dernière édition par Fidji le Lun 9 Mar 2009 - 14:37, édité 2 fois (Raison : Lien forum DI http://united-ally.prv.pl/)

Oblique
Membre

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Oblique c'est moi Empty Re: Oblique c'est moi

Message par Tagada Lun 8 Sep 2008 - 19:07

Hello and welcome on this forum,

I enjoy all you've wrote (yes i've read alllll) Very Happy , I'm glad to see you here and I hope we can do more collaboration, parties and fun in the future cauz you look really nice cheers

I'm Tagada in game Smile and the girlfriend of dragstergirl What a Face (he usually uses Zazou, SE, this is my char Razz )

Hope to see you soon in game What a Face and welcooooooooooome again
Tagada
Tagada
Membre

Personnages
1: Chamallow SPS/EE 8x - noble
2: Berlingot BP/WK - 8x - noble
3: iLoveCandy Futur BP/Pal 78

Message par Fidji Mar 9 Sep 2008 - 2:03

heyy salut ^^ and +1 with tagada bounce cant say more
Fidji
Fidji
Admin.
Admin.

Personnages
1: Fidji : SPS/EE 80 Noble
2: Vitalyz : Bishop/Necro 80 Noble
3: Halima : BD/SE 80 Noble

Message par FamFaramfam Mar 9 Sep 2008 - 7:17

Welcome - thx for such a detailed info Smile
FamFaramfam
FamFaramfam
Membre

Personnages
1: FamFaramfam - Destro/OL
2: IDanceForU - BD (working on it)
3: FamJebaNutki - SPS/EE (working on it)

Message par Arienrod Mar 9 Sep 2008 - 8:14

I oblique welcome here ^^

awesome presentation and i will try to do such a same toast What a Face

you already know me and presentation of our ally and clans, in previous MP exchanges. my main char is arienrod (sps/ee) and my alt is taeslin (aw/se in test training); with lot of other low lvl chars for some features).

L2 was my first MMORPG and we started to play as casual players in end of 2005. As inexperienced players we built our one clan ^^ and hop i was leader of sangdragon. We were only some irl friend members (kindya, kalyjah, ethiriel, eruantien and fabius) and we growth a little bit in a friendly behavior. We encountered an other clan, belgateam (leaded by namia and his wife xxxbuffyxxx) with several other players which was in l3gion and westcoast before. That was a great time and we made an ally, a little ally of french speaking players, with the only objectif to growth with the aim of fun and pleasure without big ambitions. We encountered and take in ally two other french clans: vampires (lead: zoltan) and axurit (lead: fidji). But it was the time of big dawn and FBI blackout ^^

when NM was up, return was difficult for a lot of players and only faithful and most loyal members come back for re-starting the adventure ^^ (fidji, ukiwaki, dowzer, ciccolina, fabius, flam, aba, alex, baptiste, lorelay and several other). Time was hard and NM was completly changed : big ally dissapeared (fenix, eclipse...) and new was coming.

during the dawn, we encountered several good guys and girls in dragon server that decided to join us on nighmare (tane, vahine, dragster...)

We included in our ally, legion clan, but which disapeared some time after... and good members came with us (dear tagada)

Finally we include now more an more french and friend players in the ally (ex-westcoast, ex-bloodmoon, new members, not only french speaking...), essentially regrouping now in one clan (axurit) in order to reinforce our opportunity to find a bigger ally: not to change our mind and our pleasure to play as a fellowship, but to see news matters in game

and that i see from your presentation you seem to have seen lot of interesting things that we want to live ^^ notably really active in siege and big RB

You seem to be tired but you continue to play What a Face, surely 'cause of friends that are with you since a lot of time (and sometimes that is also the case for me^^) hope that we will find a good way to play together and to enhance and increase our pleasure to play mutually tongue Oblique c'est moi Sourire2

We are certainly not a clan of killer, but we are functioning as a big community in which help and pleasure is the backbone of our willing to play together. We have specific ally chart, event organization, mumble (as teamspeak) and a lot of thing to do each night Smile

i may propose for this:
- help together for siege and RB if u want. For siege, please inform us several days before in order that we can schedule and register us
- dragster in in your clan, we propose to include on of your char (or char of one of your friend) in axurit clan. in order to be more reactive if you need help asap (pvp ...)
- organize somme cool parties, just for fun together
- organize a friendly tournament in gludin arena : 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5 (of course each pary is mixing of 2 ally) in order that allymates know better.

i provide you by MP log for our mumble server.

for ally members: just to enlight you; Oblique is leader of United ally and leader of DarkInvaders clan. United ally is full but we had with Oblique a very good feeling and we think that it is a good opportunity to better know together and to enjoy our clanmates.

Then, i ask to all ally members to respect, help, be loyal with each members of United ally (ok sometimes pvp may be launched, that s the game, but nothing personal and with good behavior).
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages
1: Arienrod SPS/EE ~ Noble
2: Taeslin AW/SE
3: Ethiriel ES/SWS

https://sangdragon.easyforumpro.com

Message par dragsterboss Mar 9 Sep 2008 - 11:39

welcome chief oblique in this forum

and whaooo my EYESSSSSSSSSSS so long your stories. lollll

ingame Im : dragsterboss (3e class TH/pal and noble)
dragstergirl (glad/PP)
dragsterorc (tyran/titan)
dragsterdarkelf (SH/summoner)
dragsterboss2 (humain archery)
dragsterboss
dragsterboss
Membre

Personnages
1: dragsterboss PAL/TH - NOBLE
2: dragstergirl PP/glad
3: dragsterorc DES/tyran

Message par Oblique Mar 9 Sep 2008 - 16:54

Thank you for your friendly welcome towards me on this forum. If Arienrod want to see our ally forum he can register on www.united-ally.prv.pl under the same nick and I will activate the account. The arena PvP is very nice and should be done. Siege with succes is a little hard for my clan, bcz right now there aren't so many active to be a force. Last sunday United attacked the fortress near LoA entrance with 2 parties, but they manage to defend it with 2 allies: ChosLegion and the one where are Veterans. To mix a char in your clan is again interesting, so tell me if you need one of my chars there (can't be Oblique, ofc). My usual play time is 18.30/19.00 gmt+1 > 23.00 gmt +1 during working days and a little more in weekend.
Cya ingame and take care !

Dernière édition par Oblique le Lun 15 Sep 2008 - 10:33, édité 1 fois

Oblique
Membre

Message par Alesia Mar 9 Sep 2008 - 17:56

Hi, Welcome on the clan Dragon ^^cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sorry for my english but i speak french lol.... Your french is ok Nice really nice^^Wink Wink Wink Wink Oblique c'est moi Gs_d3860 Oblique c'est moi Gs_d3860 Oblique c'est moi Gs_d3860
Alesia
Alesia
Membre

Personnages
1: Nightmare X 30 : Humaine Archer lvl 61 Pseudo Siriana
2: Arena X 200 : Humaine Duelist lvl 80 Pseudo Alesia Clan Lotus Noir
3: Arena X 200: Naine Spoiler Lvl 65 Pseudo Shintra Clan Lotus Noir

http://clanlotusnoir.ovh.org/index.php?file=Wars

Message par sebastien Mer 10 Sep 2008 - 5:16

welcome

sebastienfr (sorcerer/elpy)

sebastien
Membre

Personnages
1: sebastienfr SORC/BISHOP
2: dindi BD/SE
3:

Message par lorelay Mer 10 Sep 2008 - 7:43

buna bounce . sper sa ne vedem in joc
lorelay
lorelay
Membre

Personnages
1: lorelay Gl/PP - nobless
2: AngeOuDemon SH/BD - nobless
3: COCOSATA sps/ee

Message par Arienrod Mer 10 Sep 2008 - 8:28

Oblique a écrit:Thank you for your freindly welcome towards me on this forum. If Arienrod want to see our ally forum he can register on www.united-ally.prv.pl under the same nick and I will activate the account. The arena PvP is very nice and should be done. Siege with succes is a little hard for my clan, bcz right now there aren't so many active to be a force. Last sunday United attacked the fortress near LoA entrance with 2 parties, but they manage to defend it with 2 allies: ChosLegion and the one where are Veterans. To mix a char in your clan is again interesting, so tell me if you need one of my chars there (can't be Oblique, ofc). My usual play time is 18.30/19.00 gmt+1 > 23.00 gmt +1 during working days and a little more in weekend.
Cya ingame and take care !

registered on your forum Smile

ok for arena pvp Oblique c'est moi Viking , check with your guys for sunday evening, i schedule the rumble with my allymates ^^
we r providing BBQ and beers on the beatch after the tournament for friendly discussions What a Face Cool

for the mix, as u want for the char (better en active char since the aim is to reach you quickly if needed)

for siege, if you r involved in one just say us several days before, we will come Smile we will say to you also

ceeya sunday evn' What a Face
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages

Message par Oblique Mer 10 Sep 2008 - 12:08

I activated the account arienrod on united-ally.

Oblique
Membre

Message par Arienrod Lun 15 Sep 2008 - 7:23

that was fun with a good climax Gab' ! thanks for coming with us

we need dagger as shadowbane and lucine ^^ huge arena washing machine What a Face

some of /friendinvite was launched and i hope that it will permits to improve our relation and to do other events together.

btw do u have specific siege or CH contest to do in the future (or help other) ? we can help u if you need/want. you said me that u are not focused to specific siege due to lack of players, but we checked sieges possessor this night and a lot of possessors are unknown clan; maybe time to engrave What a Face pirat
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages

Message par Oblique Lun 15 Sep 2008 - 10:51

PvP event was really nice and we had Tagada in our party, that gave us a big advantage. After event our friend Qadu (SpS/EE) started to cry: "why I haven't made SpS/SwS !?" Very Happy. I failed mass recharge 2 times and our OL/ES failed to cast flames of invincibility. Our bishop was offline, so no salvation buff Sad. With so many minuses, Tagada saved us and mark his name in our hearts !
Regarding sieges, I'm a fan of fortress sieges, for the castles United don't have enough force to handle Temp and we don't intend to attack Temp (wich holds 99% of castles with main clans or with alter clans).There are 2 fortresses where we succed and failed over time: the one at Alligator island that belonged to DragonFire (allied clan) and we lost it in the last 5 mins of siege (where only 1 party of United managed 2 confused allies) and the one at Forsaken Plains (owned by TheLastHope clan).

Oblique
Membre

Message par Arienrod Lun 15 Sep 2008 - 11:34

axurit has clan hall of gludio and sangdragon clan hall of stuttgard. so if you need help for contestable clan hall we will come with pleasure (thats always instructing and less boring than biiig siege with mass zerg ;p)

plz check contestable siege and inform us about location/date/time/possessor and we will come with beer, wine and chocolate for celebrating your new home Smile (and helping u to have it)

yeah sps/sws is very good in any situation, specially tagada which knows well her job Smile
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages

Message par Oblique Lun 15 Sep 2008 - 12:10

My clan (DarkInvaders) have a clan hall in Goddard and allied clan (DragonFire) have a clan hall in Rune, but you can register to attack a fortress like at castle siege. There are some differences, of course, between fortress and castle: no manor at fortress, different siege zone/siege respawn/siege tactics.

Oblique
Membre

Message par dragsterboss Lun 15 Sep 2008 - 12:21

blablabla, tagada tagada tagada

tagada is only a big noob.

I will go now dismiss this tagada's char
dragsterboss
dragsterboss
Membre

Personnages
1: dragsterboss PAL/TH - NOBLE
2: dragstergirl PP/glad
3: dragsterorc DES/tyran

Message par Tagada Lun 15 Sep 2008 - 16:21

Oblique a écrit:PvP event was really nice and we had Tagada in our party, that gave us a big advantage. After event our friend Qadu (SpS/EE) started to cry: "why I haven't made SpS/SwS !?" Very Happy. I failed mass recharge 2 times and our OL/ES failed to cast flames of invincibility. Our bishop was offline, so no salvation buff Sad. With so many minuses, Tagada saved us and mark his name in our hearts !
Regarding sieges, I'm a fan of fortress sieges, for the castles United don't have enough force to handle Temp and we don't intend to attack Temp (wich holds 99% of castles with main clans or with alter clans).There are 2 fortresses where we succed and failed over time: the one at Alligator island that belonged to DragonFire (allied clan) and we lost it in the last 5 mins of siege (where only 1 party of United managed 2 confused allies) and the one at Forsaken Plains (owned by TheLastHope clan).

Hey What a Face it was really fun to play with you and to kill them hahahaha hum hum Razz i always want to be in your party cauz it roxxxxxx xaxaxa lol
Tagada
Tagada
Membre

Personnages

Message par Tagada Lun 15 Sep 2008 - 16:22

dragsterboss a écrit:blablabla, tagada tagada tagada

tagada is only a big noob.

I will go now dismiss this tagada's char

Lol are you jalous my sweety ? lol! they prefere me hahahahaha Twisted Evil
Tagada
Tagada
Membre

Personnages

Message par Arienrod Mar 16 Sep 2008 - 7:19

Oblique a écrit:My clan (DarkInvaders) have a clan hall in Goddard and allied clan (DragonFire) have a clan hall in Rune, but you can register to attack a fortress like at castle siege. There are some differences, of course, between fortress and castle: no manor at fortress, different siege zone/siege respawn/siege tactics.

we tested it a little bit for bloodmoon clan hall.

several screenshot of abadorex of gludin meeting:

Oblique c'est moi Shot000088mk7

Oblique c'est moi Shot000099nl2

Oblique c'est moi Shot000100bu9

Oblique c'est moi Shot000122ff9

we should check a new meeting ^^
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages

Message par Oblique Mar 16 Sep 2008 - 8:57

Yesterday I had a cooperative party inside FoG with Choupinnette and Sybille, where I lvld up my BD retail to almost 75. I am interested in some daily parties to Anakazel at Hero rift because we have few crystals stage 12. We didn't succed to lvl up crystal to 13 in Interlude, but never knows when we might get lucky. If your members have the quests (In search of dimension fragments+ Enhance a weapon), are registered to 7 signs and have minimum 36 dimension fragments, we can try 2-3 times to reach Anakazel raid boss. Usual drop from Anakazel is Saint spear (full or blades) and TT jewel (full or mats). Also, we played inside 4 sepoulchers at Halisha raid boss. Drop from Halisha is low, only use is for the select S grd weapon recipe 60% quest.

Oblique
Membre

Message par Arienrod Mar 16 Sep 2008 - 9:08

great ! of course daily parties are welcome

we need dimension fragments since we have a low amount of these (due to lot of rift travel ;p). i will schedule 7sign event with our lovely train makers for recuperating dim frag'.

for 4 sep we developped a quick way to go to final RB; and we must go for several S rec. we could show you our method.

Gab' i open you rights on our forum as usual ally members in order that you could read event section. With this, you could check (and of course propose and participate) our next events tongue
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages

Message par Oblique Mar 16 Sep 2008 - 9:13

In 4 sepoulchers I know only 2 metods: kill_them_all fast (fastest was for us to finish all rooms and raid boss in 30 minutes) or to use striders to pass the doors straight to Halisha. We didn't passed with striders bcz we don't have all striders Very Happy

Oblique
Membre

Message par Arienrod Mar 16 Sep 2008 - 9:25

here: https://sangdragon.easyforumpro.com/quest-f8/quest-recipe-weapon-grade-s-t977.htm#13551

in english:

1st room
lure undead mobe with dagger who kill this mob; all other stay in silent move dance. 3 minutes

2nd room
kill all. 10 minutes max.

3rd room
let victime be killed; lure the little RB, near the door, kill and open the door. 5 minutes.

4th room
Silent move + lure + kill "halishka's foreman" only + take key + open door. 5 minutes.

5th room
near door for avoiding debuff. dagger lure mobs fighter and kill them. then mage mobs. catch one mob in life (if not: all respawn). kill statues; and kill last mage mob then key then door ^^ 10-20 minutes according to efficience of party ;p

Raid Boss room
Lot of HP but no damage. 10 minutes

maybe longer than kill them all but be made by small group (dagger + tyran/des + PP + bishop)
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages

Message par Arienrod Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 7:42

so bad that you left yesterday ^^ we provided 3 TYR/DES for huuuuge FOG trains What a Face tongue

I have 1k dim' frag now. lets go for next week Razz
Arienrod
Arienrod
Membre

Personnages

Message par Contenu sponsorisé